This event is intended to give students an opportunity to exhibit their engineering skills, talents and earn recognition. Students are required to present their projects which were done either in their engineering program or specially worked for competition.
Registration Fee Rs. 250/- per team
Online registrations are also available along with spot registrations.
abstract must be sent to email@example.com
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Abstract should be submitted on or before 18th August.
- Abstract must be in IEEE format.
- Abstract should be maximum of 2 pages.
- Each team should consist maximum of 2 members.
- Time limit is minimum of 5 minutes.
- College ID cards are mandatory.
- One soft copy of the abstract must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and two hard copies must be submitted to event co-ordinators along with the registration fee in the form of cash.
If the project is selected they will be invited to present their project.
All the students of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech are eligible
CONTACT NO: 9705632259